IMMORTALITY THREAD

Home Forums General IMMORTALITY THREAD

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  me 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ImSeeker

Hello people! I started this thread to discuss and share any and all information related to IMMORTALITY. Please post you links, questions, comments, thoughts and anything else here. Maybe one day we will finally figure it out ;)

#6323 Reply

ImSeeker

Interesting article says that nano-tech will make immortality possible in just a few years.

http://bigthink.com/think-tank/ray-kurzweil-the-nanotech-revolution-will-bring-immortality

#6326 Reply

RandomThought

Time is just perception according to this article. As we can speed up and slow down time with perception, can immortality be achieved by changing our perception? Just throwing that out there for discussion.

#6327 Reply

wOnDeRiNgMoNk

a form of immortality has already been discovered by the monks of Tibet. its called reincarnation. through reincarnation one can live indefinitely. your “spirit” can inhabit a new physical body once your old physical body wears out and is no longer usable. the complex part is reaching a level of spirituality that allows you to remember all past lives.

#6358 Reply

me
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: IMMORTALITY THREAD
Your information: